Sunday, March 14, 2010

BEST BABYSHOWER EVER!

Matt and I got up at 4am, we got ready for the day and headed up to the lake at 6am. The weather was not cooperating, so we when we got to Jocelyn's house we did the studio pictures and decided to do outdoor pictures another weekend. It was so fun and I think the pictures are going to be amazing. Cant wait to see them *wink*

After our photo shoot, we went to my in laws. Unfortunately my father in law is sick, but we had a nice visit until the baby shower. The baby shower was at my sister in laws house and OH MY GOD, she did an amazing job putting it together. Everything was beautiful and perfect. It was Lady Bug theme with Pink and Green, just like the nursery. Family from Bakersfield were already there and my friends were on their way. It was so much fun. We started the games immediately. First they played Guess Mommy's Belly Size. Aunt Cheryl seemed to think I was enormous, Lol, my friend Beth won, she was maybe a quarter of an inch off. Then they played Candy Bar Diaper game...so funny watching people smell the diapers to figure out what was in it. In the mix of all the games we all had to go by baby item names...such as crib, wipes, diapers, etc. If you didn't call the person by their baby item name, you had to put a quarter in the piggy bank...talk about a riot! Lol, everyone was catching each other forgetting...Kylie has 40 bucks already in her piggy bank. They all had to guess how many Jelly Beans were in the baby bottle, my sister in law won that one, she was only 1 off. Then was the baby food jars. We had some food and then I got to open presents. So many cute things for Kylie...we got a lot of clothes, which she already had plenty of *giggle* but I know its hard to not by cute baby girl outfits. We did get a couple of things we needed though, like a breast pump, bottles with cleaning accessories, tummy time play mat, pacifiers, baby hair brush, and diaper bag with some lotions and bath wash stuff. My husband video taped the shower, and I tell you what, it was a blast. So funny. I married into one crazy family, but I love them all so dearly. Best baby shower I have ever been to, but then again, I could be bias since it was for me *wink*.

My sister and Mother in laws! Thank you for the wonderful Baby Shower! Xoxo

1 comments:

Melissa McMommy

Glad you had a fun shower! Your maternity pics are beautiful!

Post a Comment