Friday, March 12, 2010

Being Patient...

I love my daughter with everything in me...but my body is so achy, sometimes its a lot to take. Getting up can be hard at times, weather its pain in my back, bladder, or ribs. Speaking of ribs, they aren't kidding when they tell you that as you get closer to the end of your pregnancy, your ribs begin to spread outward...you can feel the new expansion, and there is a burning sensation right between my ribs, upper belly...almost like when the skin has been rubbed raw. I rub my tummy a lot, but not so much that high up and the rest of my bump doesnt hurt at all, so thats weird. Its crazy what us women are able to withstand for this amazing miracle and experience. I wouldn't have it any other way...but I'm still human and, on occasion, need to complain. Pregnancy sleep is difficult, but I guess it prepares you for the lack of sleep you'll get after the baby is born (that's the optimistic outlook on it anyway *wink*). One thing I cant complain about though...feeling her move in there, its a night and day difference now compared to just a month ago. Just the other night, she was tickling me to the point I was literally Laughing Out Loud! If someone were to walk by my bedroom door and see that I was alone in bed, watching American Idol, giggling, and saying, "Stop it, your tickling me!" they would probably think I was absolutely nuts. Haha! But she was, with her little feet, she kept sweeping them along my right side and it tickled so bad I was jumping and giggling. I love it though...she is too damn cute!

Daddy is on his way home right now, should be here in about 2 hours. Kylie girl and I got ourselves a new job (way awesome). We officially quit that crummy job as a security guard, and are moving on to new and better things. Tomorrow is Maternity pictures and BabyShower #1. Monday is our first day at our new job. Next weekend, BabyShower #2. Weekend after that, daddy graduates the academy and comes home to us for good! Is March our lucky month or what? I don't know what we did to deserve so much, but apparently we have been pretty good girls. I have to say, I'm loving 2010! So many great new things...even if they are life changing, they are for the best. I look forward to the next chapter. Is it May yet? *giggle*

1 comments:

Melissa McMommy

Stay strong. I'm sorry you are experiencing so much discomfort. That's so cute that she was tickling you, though. Sounds like the two of you are really bonding! Have fun at your baby shower tomorrow!

Post a Comment