Saturday, March 13, 2010

Baby Shower Today!

Hurray, today is my baby shower at the Lake. I'm so excited. Friends, Family, Games, Baby Stuff...Oh my goodness! Kylie girl is already crazy spoiled, now she is going to have more stuff. Lol. We are going to play the Diaper Raffle, the Quarter Game where I guess you go by a baby brand name like Huggies and everyone has to call you by that name, if they don't, they have to drop a quarter in Kylie's piggy bank. We are going to play the Baby Food Guessing game, the Diaper Candy Bar game, and the Guess the Size of Mommy's Belly game with yarn. So fun, I cant wait.
Matthew is home, we are going to head up there now so that we can get maternity pictures done. Jocelyn (our photographer from the wedding) wanted to do pictures for us. She said that she has lots of ideas that she cant wait to do with us because we are so photogenic and cute. So flattering! *Blushing* She couldnt wait for me to get big enough for pictures...well, the time is finally here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment