Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh Kylie Girl...

She is getting so big, I can feel the difference. My uterus is slowly feeling more and more crammed, but she still moves so much...I love it. She is getting stronger too...the little punches and kicks that used to tickle are now starting to hurt at times, lol, not make me cry hurt but more like "damn, that was quite the punch" hahahaha. She is at the point where from now till she is born she is putting on her baby weight...so I'm sure I will be expanding a little more quickly. Still getting quite a bit of indigestion and the occasional heartburn...its uncomfortable, but I'm dealing with it. Yesterday, I took a 2 hour nap (when I should have been doing laundry and dishes) and she was having a field day in there...she was so active and I was so tuckered and drained. I wish I had half her energy yesterday, could have gotten a lot done :o)

Its so funny how she lets me know when we are hungry, cause sometimes I literally get so distracted that I forget to start lunch or dinner...I know, probably not good, but we are healthy (aside from the common anemia some women experience during pregnancy, which by the way, if you are one of them, careful with the iron supplements...causes mild constipation), so its not as bad as it sounds...anyway, she lets me know with little kicks and punches, and then she lets me know how happy and content she is after I eat...she rolls around in there. I can tell the difference between, "I'm not comfortable" or "I'm hungry" movements to "I'm so happy momma!" movements. *giggle* When I rub her (as she pushes outward) I know what is what. Her face is down in the lower left side and her knees are usually what is pushing out as far as she can on the right side just next to my belly button...its wonderful knowing how she is sitting in there, which as I explained in a previous blog she is "sunny side up". And feeling her elbows and fists wipe across the side of my belly. Gets me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I cant wait till Saturday! Baby Shower #1...Don't worry, pictures to come! *wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment