Sunday, March 7, 2010

All ready for the baby showers

Saturday, I went with my mom and Cathy to get some baby shower stuff done. We went to lunch and then ran to the stores for door prize gifts, favors, ordered the cake, etc. I know I know, usually the mommy to be doesn't do that stuff, but it was a girls afternoon, and I love planning party's and such. I got the favors put together today, and the gifts are all bagged and ready for the games to begin. Its going to be so much fun! I cant wait. My mother in law said that everything is pretty much ready for the party this upcoming weekend, and my mom and Cathy (and I *wink*) have everything ready for the party at my house in 2 weeks. Whoo hoo! So Exciting!

Daddy and I got Kylie girl a necklace (10K white gold). We have been looking for one to buy when she is born and give her when she turns 18 (or so). Kylie loved having daddy
home for the weekend...I could tell...she was so active hearing his voice. She was playing with him last night...I put her on his back so he could feel her moving around and it was so funny, it was like she was kicking his butt. Lol. This morning, Matthew put his face to my tummy and said, "I love you Kylie" I was smiling ear to ear because that was the first time he has told her he loves her...he says it to me and sends text messages saying that he loves us both...but to my tummy, that was the first time and it was precious. I love how wrapped around his finger this beautiful love bug already is.


Tonight, I added my blog to Top Mommy Blogs...hope people enjoy my blogs enough to vote! www.topmommyblogs.com/blogs/new.php

1 comments:

BabyFeverBlog

Aww so sweet!! Have a great time at your shower :)

Post a Comment