Saturday, March 20, 2010

BabyShower March 20th, 2010

Baby Shower was Awesome! We expected 17 people, but only 7 ended up being there. It happens, and I'm not upset over it. We had a blast. I have pretty much the BESTEST friends and family EVER. Kylie girl has a lot of love around her...we are very fortunate ladies *wink*


I owe a HUGE thank you to my momma (grandma) and Cathy! They threw the greatest party. I also want to thank Jan...she makes cookies, cupcakes, cakes, etc. and she sent, from CO to CA, these amazing cookies for favors at the shower. She made them as a surprise for me and Kylie. You have to see the pictures,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cookiejan/ , Jan, you are so talented and wonderful. Thank you so much for thinking of us, and I know how much you would have liked to be here, but its a long way and we understood *smile*. I also want to thank all our guests for the wonderful gifts, and the great company. We are some crazy girls! I loved having you all over and hanging out.


I will be posting pictures tomorrow, gotta go to my moms to steal 'em from her camera hehehehe.


Anyway, my mom and Cathy came over with all the stuff (food and gifts) and my mom bought a huge balloon with Pink and Green polka dots...its a buggy that says "Baby Girl" and she got flowers. So cute! I love them! The cake was so cute too. The lady at the store smudged the side a bit (I guess I just have bad luck with cakes, if you recall our wedding cake incident *giggle* ) but it is still beautiful...there were little booties on it that are keepsakes, you can write the name, DOB, weight, and length on them after the baby is born. Way Fun!


The girls all played the games that I listed on the previous blog post...it was so much fun. I love watching people play the games and win the door prizes! I have such cute friends! Kylie got more clothes (lol, of course, cause no one can pass up buying cute baby girl clothes) and some more diapers and a few other necessary accessories that will come in very handy. Again, thank you all for everything. I love you all! Xoxo.




Lisa JeanKylie Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment