Thursday, April 1, 2010

35 weeks! Hip Hip...HURRAY!

Oh my...5 week countdown! This pregnancy has gone by so quickly...and after the morning sickness passed, it has been the best experience of a lifetime. My husband is home, and we are savoring each and every kick, punch, and wiggle our little girl makes.



So, I have to tell you about this dream I just had last night...I don't know why, but our daughter was born and looked like a 1 year old boy with bleach white hair, but you could see the dark roots...dirty looking skin and just absolutely hideous! Lol, then all the sudden, it was a weinerdog! WHAT THE HECK!? I think its funny now, but in my dream, I was trying not to show just how disappointed I was that our baby girl looked so weird. My friends and I all thought later on about the baby doll we used at my baby shower for a game...its my baby sisters and its ugly...maybe that's what was in my head? Either way, very odd dream. I know weird dreams are common, but some of them are very out there...what an imagination I have.



Daddy is home now, and Kylie and I couldn't be more excited. He gets to feel all her crazy movements. She punches and kicks him when we lay in bed. Its funny. Makes me smile so big. I love how they can bond together even though she is living in my belly. We went shopping and got all the things we didn't get at the baby shower, so we are all set...now its just a waiting game...I'm Mrs. Impatient, so this is a challenge *giggle* but like I said, it has passed by quick, so I'm just enjoying it while it lasts. Next is diapers and bottles *wink*.



How far along?: 35 weeks (35 days to go)

How big is baby?: 4 lbs 14 oz

Weight gain?: 25 lbs

Maternity Clothes?: Maternity Shirts and the Beband with my reg. jeans.

Stretch Marks?: Thankfully no!

Sleep?: Enough, but uncomfortably

Best moment this week?: We are officially ready for Kylie to arrive...room is finished, and we added a finishing touch...reusable wall decals...its a cherry blossom tree and I heart it!

Movement?: She has been using mommy as a punching bag...its cute now, but we are going to have to teach her manners, its not nice to hit people *giggle*

Food cravings?: Still nothing.

Gender?: It's A Girl!

Belly button in or out?: Depends on how she is laying in there...sometimes it pushes out, sometimes it sucks back in.

What I miss?: COMFORT! SWEET COMFORT!

What I'm looking forward to?: Meeting our wonderful daughter

Milestones: Making it this far healthy and safely! We are proud parents.


0 comments:

Post a Comment