Friday, April 30, 2010

Dear Kylie:

COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!

MOMMY IS GETTING VERY VERY IMPATIENT & THINKS ITS TIME FOR YOU TO PUSH YOUR little TOOSHIE OUT NOW!

Oye, I guess I should just be patient
and let you come out when your good and ready...
but please make it soon!
We want to meet you and I want comfort back.
Love you sweet pea!


One thing I have to say, my daughter is a good girl. She was facing the wrong way and causing me quite a bit of pain and discomfort, but she flipped around so I'm not carrying her so much in my back anymore.

Now, its just a matter of how long she plans on staying in. Matthew was 2 weeks late...what a little booger...so if she is patient and going to do things on her terms like daddy then she may not be here for a while longer. *giggle* Please be like Mommy and bust out on time or a little early! Unlike my husband, I'm so impatient and almost OCD about things...

My apologies if my blogs are beginning to sound like a broken record...I'm so anxious that I don't even know what else to post besides "GET OUT!" Hahaha.




PS...notice the wicked scar stretched out...that's from my navel piercing (that I only had for a few months and it was several years ago so its well closed up)...so, if you have had your belly button pierced, its going to look crazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment