Saturday, April 17, 2010

♥19 days♥


From Husband & Wife...

...To Mommy & Daddy...



I can not believe in just 19 days, Kylie Paige Griswold will be due to make her arrival. I don't know what day she will officially choose to arrive (Im hoping for May 7th *giggle*), but its amazing to think that we made her...my wonderful husband and I created this baby who will learn to love, laugh, cry, walk, talk...oh my goodness, its truly an amazing experience that has no end. For the rest of our lives, this beautiful little girl is our creation and responsibility...our life worth living. I'm not a religious being, but she is a blessing for sure. "Xoxo, cant wait to see you love bug! We love you more than three inches!"

1 comments:

Melissa McMommy

How exciting! I'm very happy for you. :)

Post a Comment