Thursday, April 8, 2010

4 weeks to go!

Its official! We are down to the one month countdown...28 days and counting. But, I think she is going to be here a little early. I don't have any signs of labor or pre-labor, and she hasn't dropped yet...but I just think that she is going to want out before her due date. Who knows though, she will make her appearance when she is good and ready.

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty well, definitely ready to have her. I miss comfort. I know a lot comes with having a baby and that sleepless nights are possibly in our very near future, but I will be on maternity leave, so when she naps, I can try to nap too...on my tummy! :o)

So...For the first time, I fell on my ass yesterday. Yeah, how embarrassing *giggle*. I was in K-Mart trying on these really cute shoes and I lost my balance. I'm okay, it was like I fell in slow motion, but I was so embarrassed. Fortunately no one was around to see, and Kylie and I didn't get hurt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment