Monday, April 19, 2010

38 weeks

We will actually be 38 weeks in 2 days...but we are officially full term *sMiLe*
We had our appointment today, I have gained a total of almost 30 lbs start to now, and we got to see our beautiful girl. She is amazing and gorgeous! We did a good job *wink*.
Doctor says that she is "locked and loaded" meaning, she is in the perfect birthing position...head down and bottom facing outward. The limbs I have been feeling so often are her little feets-ies :D I love it!
Soooo...whenever Kylie is ready to make her grand appearance...she is all set. I, of course, cant wait. I do want her to be a May baby, and I'm hoping for the 7th, so I will be patient and wait for her to be good and ready.
I asked Dr. Miller if it is common for women to not experience Braxton Hicks, he said that it is, basically it means that our little girl is happy and content in there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment