Thursday, April 29, 2010

♥39 weeks♥

Alright Miss Kylie Paige, your getting so BIG in there that your beginning to run out of room...don't fib to mommy, I can tell because you are keeping me awake at night with complete discomfort.
I have been having contractions, however they don't seem to be that frequent or intense...so I don't know when she will be making her grand appearance. I have been trying to stay active hoping that will help move things along, but honestly, when your pregnant (especially this far along) its difficult to get around without a nap here or there. Because I don't want to over do it, I give in and take breaks and naps when need be...but I have always been a pretty active person, so being lazy can be difficult for me at times.
Anyways, our next check up is on Monday...if we make it that far...she is due officially in 1 week! That's amazing to me...I cant believe it! Time has gone by so fast. My husband and I have gotten everything completely ready for her arrival, I'm going to clean the upstairs bathtub. We don't use it, so its dusty and gross, gotta have it clean for her bath times *wink*.
Well, its a waiting process now but, in the meantime, I will keep you all as updated as I can. Work officially has me on maternity leave...so any day now hopefully she will be here.
How far along?: 39 weeks
How big is baby?: about 6-7 lbs
Weight gain?: Start was 128...now 162...so about 34lbs...Id be sad if it wasnt all baby
Stretch Marks?: Nope, thank goodness
Maternity Clothes?: Only shirts...still wearing reg. pants with the Beband
Sleep?: Awful...contractions and lack of room in there for her is keeping me uncomfortable and awake.
Best moment this week?: Hearing that Im 2cm dilated...she is almost here.
Food cravings?: Still normal
Gender?: Girl
Movement?: A lot...and its cute.
What I miss?: COMFORT & SLEEP!
Belly button?: flat and partially sticking out
What I'm looking forward to?: Holding our precious baby girl
Milestone?: FULL TERM! She is due any day now...its wonderful knowing how close we are to meeting our beautiful creation. We did a good job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment