Thursday, April 22, 2010

Are we there yet?

I have been feeling incredibly tired the past week...my ankles and legs are more swollen than they have ever been, the poor blood circulation in my body keep making my arms and legs go numb, I don't sleep well at night...all signs of pregnancy coming to an end, I know, but its beginning to hit me hard at work. I almost think I should go out on leave now...but I'm going to tough it out for another week. I can do it! Last night, I fell asleep on the couch at 6:30, my husband took me to bed at 7 and I was out like a light again. Got up at 4:30 this morning still feeling like I could sleep for another 3 days. The night before last I didn't sleep at all because I felt like I was going into labor or something. My back was killing me, and it was almost like menstrual cramps...on top of my discomfort was the wonderful wind this town likes to receive. It was so loud it wasn't helping. We are in the home stretch and I think that I'm more ready than Kylie is. I know she will come when she is good and ready, and I really want her to be born around her due date...but comfort sounds pretty much amazing right now. LoL. Guess we will just have to wait and see what day she picks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment