Saturday, April 3, 2010

Aww...

Daddy loves his little girl. Last night, I was laying on the couch, just watching him build Kylie's swing (side note: Thank you sooo much Jen, we will most definitely need it). I don't know what it is, but watching your husband hard at work, putting together baby stuff...precious. It warms my heart.

When Kylie gets a little crazy in my tummy, it hurts sometimes and makes me so uncomfortable, but as soon as daddy places his hand on her and talks to her, she relaxes and everything feels all better. She is so comforted by daddy's touch and voice. I love it!

Its still crazy thinking about how quickly May is coming up...I cant wait! I'm still kind of in that surreal state of mind...I don't think its officially hit that we are going to be parents. I mean I know we are, but until we see her beautiful face, I'm not so sure I really get it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment