Friday, April 9, 2010

Im not going to lie...

I love my daughter more that life itself...and being pregnant hasn't been near as bad as most women make it out to be, infact I have loved it. However, there are those nights when I don't sleep well at all. I'm so uncomfortable that it wakes me in a dead sleep. I find myself laying on my back, and I worry a little...sometimes I find I'm almost on my tummy, and I lay there hoping I'm not squishing Kylie. My ankles are so swollen. I bought these adorable shoes for work, and they made my feet swell up...I wanna be skinny again with cute legs and ankles. I want to be able to dress up cute in a summer dress with my cute new wedges. And of course, all these cute outfits I have for Kylie, I'm anxious to get her all dolled up too. I know that she will come when she is ready, and honestly I don't want her to come in April, I'm looking forward to her coming in the beginning of May, but I'm starting to get impatient for the first time since the morning sickness stopped. My husband and I are so excited, and at the same time nervous the closer we get to her due date. We know that we are having a baby, and we are aware that its a lifetime responsibility, but I don't think its real yet. You know what I mean? I think until I see her precious face, fingers, toes...I have a fake image in my head. Its real, but not really. I'm not sure if that makes since *giggle* but that's the best way I can describe it. I wonder how other women felt at this point of the pregnancy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment