Saturday, May 1, 2010

Its May 2010!!!

I'm so sorry everyone, I'm sure your all as tired of hearing me say this as I am of saying it *giggle* but I have to put it out there. Venting is what keeps my sanity. I guess its not really venting, because I don't actually mind her staying in there for a while longer, especially since her estimate due date is for 5 more days...but I'm still definitely ready now. Its officially May, and I was hoping she would make it to at least May 1st and be here by May 7th.

Now, I probably shouldn't be complaining, but why is it that some women can go into labor just by playing the Wii, going for walks, eating spicy food, and here I am cleaning the house, washing my car (by hand), doing laundry, eat spicy foods, do "other things", and still nothin'? Lol...I'm trying to stay active thinking it will speed up the process, but...nothing...hmm, I guess she is going to be a stubborn little one and come on her own terms. I'm okay with that for now, but after she starts getting older, she is going to have to take some of her possible stubbornness and tone it down a bit for mommy and daddy. Hehehe, I crack myself up. Its funny, cause I'm still feeling pretty good (all discomfort aside) I'm happy and upbeat still...I am just simply impatiently waiting for her to come out and meet us. I want to see her beautiful face, hold her precious little hands...I'M SO IMPATIENT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment