Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2 days to go...

Well, I made my decision. It was much easier once I took a nap and got my hormones to simmer down a bit *giggle*.

I decided that Kylie will come when she is good and ready. After talking to people who have had natural birth, C-Sections, and inducing...I realised that not only am I being impatient and hormonal, but I'm not looking at the big picture. Our bodies are designed to have children...and although some cant have them 100% naturally and have to be cut into and/or induced, those of us who can, should. Its a beautiful thing carrying a baby inside you for 40 weeks...and the full experience should be to let nature continue doing what its supposed to do and have a baby as natural as possible. With that being said, I'm still not against drugs (epidural) *laughing*...but I'm not going to force my daughter out if she isn't quite ready. She will come when she is fully baked and ready to come out. My impatience and discomfort got the best of me.

We have 2 days till her due date, who knows if she will be here then...but its so exciting to think that we have made this beautiful creation and she is almost here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment