Friday, May 21, 2010

2 weeks old

Kylie has been great. She only cries when she has a reason to, soiled diaper or hungry and every now and then when she is gassy. She sleeps most of the night, we get up 2-3 times a night. She has slept in her own crib 2 full nights...and a few half nights. I don't mind every now and then her sleeping with us, but I don't want it to become a hard habit to break, so we try to get her to stay in her own crib. I love her smile...I know its just gas...but when she learns how to smile and giggle...Oh My Goodness! Its going to win me over every time, I know it. :o) Anyway, not much to really say right now...she is kinda boring...eat, sleep, and poop...but I have to say, we are very lucky to have such a wonderful little girl...I'm so lucky to have such an amazing little family. I love Matthew & Kylie more than 3".

0 comments:

Post a Comment