Saturday, May 15, 2010

Poop Flys!


And How!
♪♫♪
My husband was changing Kylie while I was making dinner. All the sudden I hear him say, "Um, Babe!!! I need help over here....AW GROSS!" I go into the living room to find him sitting on the coffee table with her on the couch and poop on him, the couch, and it even reached the table. I couldn't stop laughing, my first reaction was to grab my phone and take a picture. He says, "Are you serious right now!? Your going to take a picture, here I thought you were going to help me out." LOL, I told him that its funny, I had to capture the moment, and not to mention, he had it covered...or was he just covered *laughing*. Within maybe twenty minutes after that, she projectile spit up all over him...probably a good ounce of milk, just all over daddy! I felt bad for laughing, but honestly, mine will come soon too, and he would be laughing at me.
♪♫♪
Just this morning, I was changing her diaper, she wasn't done pooping...although it didn't get all over me, I jumped and gasped for air (it scared me), it got all over the changing pad and a little on our bed...daddy had a field day with that one! I couldn't help but laugh my butt off to!
♪♫♪
Its soo fun being mommy and daddy...even the messy parts *wink*
♪♫♪
PS: KYLIE IS A WEEK OLD TODAY! OH DEAR...ITS GOING SO FAST ALREADY...

0 comments:

Post a Comment