Monday, May 3, 2010

Hormones officially kicking in...

I'm an emotional wreck today. I woke up every other hour last night feeling uncomfortable and in pain...I would get up, go pee, and then try to get comfortable back in bed. I'm tired and I'm sure that doesn't help, but is that all this is? I don't know weather to laugh or cry...I keep bursting into tears, and I'm not sure why.
We just had our 39 week check up. Dr. asked me how I have been feeling and if the baby is still moving a lot. I told him that she doesn't move as much, its like she doesn't have any more room in there, and I'm so ready to have her. He suggested inducing me on the 7th, since that's when I want to have her...however, he said the statistics are 50% chance of having a C-Section with being induced. Once they begin the process, they have 24 hrs to get her out.
I DO NOT want to be cut open. But, if I wait, and she doesn't come out for 2 weeks, I will have to be induced anyway, and that risk still exists. I don't know what to do...I'm leaning towards waiting for her to come out on her own, but my emotions are a-wall today, I can hardly think straight.
Advice is more than welcome...I could use some outside input. My husband is supportive either way with what I decide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment