Saturday, May 29, 2010

3 weeks!


So, after talking to my friends and family, I realised that those feelings are completely normal. What a relief. Yesterday, I decided to get all dolled up, get Kylie bathed and dolled up too. We went to lunch at the park with my mom, then when I got home my hubby was awake and we spent some time together before a few friends came over. Got some grocery shopping done and then went to dinner. Those outings and social time helped pull me out of the baby blue symptoms...so I think cabin fever doesn't help the recovery process of having a newborn. *giggle* Thank goodness, I just cant stand feeling so down, and I know Kylie can sense when I'm cranky, tired, sad, and frustrated...I don't want her to sense those emotions...we are a happy family and I like it to stay that way! So yesterday and today are much better days. And my little love bug is 3 weeks old...oh my...where does the time go. In just 7 days she will be a whole month! Are you kidding me!? Wow, I don't even want to think about what it will feel like when she turns 18...ugh. My sweet little lady bug. Matthew's little monster *wink*. I think its adorable that he calls her monster...his own little nickname for her. I was talking to my mother in law, and I think we are going to go to the beach after all. They invited us to go while the Alaska family is visiting this summer, but we said no because Kylie would be so young still...however, I don't see why we shouldn't just go. Now is as good of time as any, if not better because I will still be on leave, Matt is going to be off those days, and our hotel room is being paid for by the in laws...ummm, so why did we say no again??? Haha, we definitely should go, we need it, and its going to be a while before we can make a trip to the beach again. I say lets just do it! Gotta convince my husband that Kylie will be just fine and we have to go! Lol. So anyway, to all you girls who have been there for me, given advice and personal experiences...thank you soo much for the support. Your wonderful women and I love you all! Xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment