Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mommy's wandering mind...

What a life...all you do is eat, poop, sleep, and be adorable *giggle*. I love watching her...and as disturbing as this is going to sound (please don't think any less of me) even when she is poopin' her facial expressions crack me up. I know, horrible to laugh at her while she is grunting, but if you saw her faces...you would be giggling too, and saying how cute she is. Wow, you know your adorable when your even cute while your going number two *laughing*. Anyway, I was just thinking how crazy it is to look at life and think of how simple things are while your young...I mean, when I was a kid (although I ended up growing up too fast) you think about how bad you want to be an adult...have a car, move out, get a job...but once you reach that "dream" you realise how much you had it made when you were a kid. No real responsibility. I look at my daughter and think about what she has to look forward to down the road, and I almost get sad about it. Only because things seem to get more and more difficult as the years go by. People seem to be getting stupider, work is getting harder to find which in turn makes surviving more stressful. It was so different back in the day. People worked hard, but it doesn't seem like they had such a difficult time...people seemed to live longer lives and spend quality time with their families...what has changed? Why is it so different? I'm rambling, sorry. I guess my point is that I am so proud of what we have accomplished. I love being a mother...even with all the responsibility it comes with. I hope that we can give Kylie the life she deserves. I hope that she can enjoy her childhood while she has it. As she grows, I hope we can teach her respect, responsibility, honesty, good ethics, love, and common sense. This world is becoming a disaster, but maybe she can make it with flying colors because she was raised with love and good traits. I have high hopes for her...and I don't for a second think that I have reasons not to...she is and will be amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment